Easy 4 Ingredient, Low Carb Breakfast Egg Muffins
Because Sometimes You Just Can’t Do Another Bite Of Toast Or Cereal
Who has tons of time in the morning to whip out a resort style breakfast spread on a weekday? Not this gal! I suspect you probably don’t either, especially if your kids move as slowly as mine do (who even knew it was possible to procrastinate that much?!). My kids have had fruit snacks for breakfast before, simply because we ran out of time and I ran out of patience. It’s happened. These fluffy, delicious and quick egg muffins are your answer.
When eating gravel starts to look more appealing than your cereal and you’d rather choke down a dry sponge than eat another bite of toast, give these 4 Ingredient Breakfast Egg Muffins a shot! They take about two minutes to put together and 15-20 minutes to cook and are perfect for on the go as well.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 100 calorie guacamole packs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well to make sure guacamole and sour cream are evenly dispersed throughout
- Pour into greased muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffins are firm to the touch
Let us know what you think! Do you and your family have any quick weekday breakfast ideas you’d like to share?
Have a blessed week!
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest”