Three words…..Best Breakfast Ever!!! Not to mention if you are eating your breakfast on the go these handy little egg rolls are very portable and can be made ahead. Prep you up a dozen of these and pop a couple in the oven for a few and you have breakfast on the fly for a week! Not to mention you can get creative and add any veggies or meat combos your taste buds are longing for!
The ones I have made are pretty simplistic with breakfast staples, paired with a nice crunchy broccoli slaw.
- Egg roll wrappers
- 1 Egg Scrambled
- 1 Green Onion (cut in long strips about 2/3 the length of your wrap)
- 1 Small Sweet Red Pepper also cut in strips
- 1 Chicken Breakfast Sausage Link cooked and sliced length wise in half.
- Baby Spinach
- Optional 2 slices of Thinly Sliced Provalone Cheese
If you are going to prep these for the week you will want to par-cook them in the oven, cool, and refrigerate.
- Lay your wrap so that it is in a diamond position. (Bottom corner pointing toward you)
- Then layer your chosen ingredients. Be sure to not over stuff. After you have one done you will be able to judge your portions.
- Wrap up your egg roll. If you are unsure how to do this you can learn Here.
- Then cook them until golden brown. You can pan fry in a little olive oil turning as needed or you can also brush with alittle olive oil and bake in a oven pre-heated to 350.
Theses are so lite and fun, I can’t wait to hear what funky fresh flavors you stuff your roll with.
Show us your Egg roll!!!! Post your pics in the comments section!!!