We hope your week has been wonderful :] . On my (Eleanor) Keto journey, I recently discovered cloud bread. If you’ve been low carb or ketogenic for a while you’ve no doubt heard of it. It’s zero carb, four ingredient, and wonderful. Light, airy, delicious. Well I decided to put a spin on it because I was craving cinnamon rolls. With only 5 ingredients to the rolls and 5 ingredients to the icing, you really can’t beat it. These cinnamon cloud bread rolls are the perfect treat to indulge yourself without worrying about carbs, sugar, or guilt. Enjoy!
Cinnamon Roll Cloud Bread With Cream Cheese Icing
For the Cloud Bread
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
For the Icing
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1/2 tbsp baking stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream or half and half
For the Cloud Bread:
- Preheat oven to 300 degress. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully separate eggs into two mixing bowls, making sure not to get any yolks into the whites.
- Add cream cheese, stevia, and cinnamon to the egg yolks and mix thoroughly with an electric hand mixer. After mixing, thoroughly wash the beaters so as not to mix with the whites.
- After washing, add cream of tartar to egg whites. With the electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, meaning that your whites hold their shape when whipped. They should be a frothy white foam when done.
- Carefully fold yolk mixture into whites.
- Spoon mixture carefully onto baking sheet, each one being about the size of a cookie.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until tops start to brown slightly.
For the Icing:
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer until combined.
- Heat icing for about 20 seconds before drizzling onto bread.